Yes, scholars!! It’s officially here. I’ve just put the finishing touches on a brand-new eBook, Study Smarter: How to Maximize Your Study Time and Master Any Subject.
You probably noticed that the blog was unusually quiet this past July. That’s because I was busy working on this exciting project, and I can’t wait for you all to read it.
If you enjoy the posts on the blog, you’re going to love this eBook. In this step-by-step 40+ page guide, I have compiled all of the methods, tips, tricks, and strategies that helped me maintain high grades in college, beat procrastination, organize my time efficiently, and work productively.
With this guide you will learn not only how to study more effectively so you can improve your schoolwork and raise your grades, but also how to develop daily habits that will contribute to long-term success.
A few of these tips have already shown up in posts on the blog so you may find a paragraph here or there that I’ve taken from a blog post or even a post in its entirety. However, I have added and expanded on what I’ve written previously in order to create a completely new resource for you.
Here’s a quick rundown of 10 things you’ll learn in this guide:
1. How to create powerful to-do lists that will supercharge your productivity.
2. How to use the Pomodoro technique to develop laser-like focus.
3. How to master any subject with the Lecture to the Wall technique.
4. How to quickly complete your reading assignments while getting the most out of them.
5. How to take excellent lecture notes and use them effectively to study for exams.
6. How to quickly and easily memorize long lists of facts for exams.
7. How to organize study groups for your most difficult and intense classes.
8. How to overcome procrastination and stay on track with your classes.
9. How to optimize your brain power by establishing a healthy sleep schedule.
10. And most importantly, how to develop a mindset of success.
Enter your email address in the box below to get immediate access now. If you’re already subscribed to the Inkwell Scholars email list, there’s no need to enter your email below. I’ve already sent you your free copy.
I hope this little guide will help you accomplish amazing things! Leave a comment below to let me know how the techniques in this book help you, and please share with anyone else who you think would find it helpful.